Account Manager (Marketing and Advertising)
- Act as an advisor to clients on marketing communications solutions
- Manage overall progress and development of accounts and projects
- Actively establish new business leads and develop business proposals
- Establish, maintain and strengthen relationship with existing and new clientele
- Responsible for the profitability of the allocated accounts
- Ensure client satisfaction and prompt delivery of services by providing quality, value-added services and solutions
- Minimum 10 years' of relevant experience in marketing, advertising or project management.
- Degree/Diploma in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or related field
- Good knowledge and interest in latest industry trends, technology solutions and best practices.
- Experience in execution of marketing communication collaterals, events, PR or advertising.
- Knowledge and experience in handling print and promotional materials is an advantage
- Passion for clientele servicing to provide quality service.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.