- Ability to commission, deploy and monitor effectiveness of financial and accounting team members and counterparts in other departments to ascertain proper task or responsibilities allocation and delegation.
- Coordinates system-wide accounting and financial reporting needs and policies and regular closing of books to meet internal and external financial reporting timeline.
- Lead projects to improve the accounting and financial reporting and ensure that the Company’s system and platform implementation adheres to the current business and operational business needs and is in compliance with the accounting standards.
- Works with management on issues and improvements across the finance landscape of the Company business in order to ensure entity level controls and integrity.
- Must be able to work hands-on in undertaking and completing projects as assigned by supervisor (so it is not just managing but also doing the work)
- Review team’s output to ensure accurate and complete data in accordance with current reporting standards and corporate policies.
- Create, monitor, assist or lead competency analysis and assessment of team members within the group and other departments to promote alignment of
individuals, group-wide and company-wide goals and objectives.
- Train team
- Lead and contribute to the group-wide and company-wide development plan through identifying most suitable experiences, learning and coaching to promote individual and Group’s competency potential.
- Analyze and recommend process improvements
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting
information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Maintains accounting controls
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Licensed CPA
- Willing to work on site
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Pays attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and in advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-look up, macros)
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- ODOO experience is an advantage as the company is implementing Odoo ERP system.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.