- SAP expert
- Implements reliable, complete and accurate financial reports and records by:
- Ensuring that the management are provided financial statements with supporting schedules and analysis.
- Ensuring that all liabilities and obligations of the company (trade, tax, statutory, etc.) are processed on time.
- Ensuring preparation and submission of the annual audited financial statements.
- Effective safekeeping and systematic record-keeping of financial records. c. Ensuring compliance to governmental and statutory regulations.
- Oversees effective and timely posting of transactions in SAP in their corresponding chart of accounts sheets to produce the needed financial reports needed for business and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates the internal accounting controls and institutes plans and programs to achieve a well-balanced internal control system.
- Oversees year-end taxation reports to ensure that the Company complies with legal and governmental requirements.
- Liaises and represents the company in matters concerning taxation, external audit, municipal permit, municipal licenses and Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) examination.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of tax and financial studies required by management and develops alternatives to further guide management in the decision-making process.
- Coordinates with independent external auditors with regards to periodic audit schedules. Prepares recommendations to AVPFinance.
- Ensures integrity of financial reports and proper handling of confidential information.
- Designs, reviews and recommends modification in the accounting system in coordination with MIS and ensures the adherence of the system to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Oversees cycle and annual physical counts of inventories which includes finished goods, raw materials and traded items. Reports inventory variances in a timely and accurate manner and provides needed analysis.
- Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize accounting operations towards the attainment overall business objectives. Provides clear directions and general guidance to the department in the formulation of basic policies and procedures and ensure that these are translated to action.
- BS Business Commerce-Accounting or BS Accountancy, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
30th October 2019
31st December 2019