Administrative Assistant (Complaints & Compliance)
- Database Administration
- Administrative Management
- The purpose of this position is to manage administrative functions within complaints, compliance and risk, as well as provide administrative support to the Complaints and Compliance Specialists and the Risk and Compliance Manager.
- The position supports compliance related matters, such as fraud, AML/CTF, privacy, licensing, breach and incident management and approved party due diligence as they pertain to both client’s requirements and as a result of matters raised by customers
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Australian Lending Industry is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Strong customer service skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Analytical nature with high-level problem-solving ability.
- Outcome oriented with a customer centric mindset.
- A team player willing to apply initiative in the work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outsourcing and Staff Leasing
4th August 2021
30th September 2021