- Structured and organized. Good planner and assist in setting and keeping track of the schedule.
- Pay attention to details. E.g. Keeping track of actions, requests, and projects.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Must be punctual and professional.
- Must observed very high integrity and trustworthiness. Keep confidential information.
- Listens to a meeting, live or recording, takes notes and actions in a concise manner.
- Work on other high-level projects as directed.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must routinely meet deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and business clients.
- Comply at all times with NNR's standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient business operations.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management
- Employee must be a university/college graduate or equivalent experience in the forwarding/logistics industry
- Employee must have a good knowledge of customer service techniques.
- Employee must have the in-depth computer knowledge to include Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.