- Commercial Fitout
- ArchiCAD Software
- Latest Australian Standards
- Prepare floor plans, concept mood boards, furniture, fixtures and fitting schedules, construction plans & joinery drawings.
- Review, select and prepare finishes schedule and sample boards.
- Obtain pricing for furnishings.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest products and materials.
- Ability to work with concepts provided by the Sydney team & read architectural/construction plans, from this, produce FF&E’s and construction packs.
- Great communication skills – written, verbal and visual.
- An eye for good design.
- Ability to assist designers to generate innovative designs.
- Ability to manage time effectively, often working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Completed a relevant qualification in Interior Design.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial interior design.
- Proficient with using ArchiCAD software.
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of the industry trends.
- Are up to date with the latest NCC and Australian Standards.
- An outstanding understanding of construction methods and detailed drawings.
- Attention to detail.
- Estimating costs and submitting quotes for furniture items.
- Time management skills and meeting project deadlines.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P 30000 - P 50000
23rd September 2019
30th November 2019