Assistant Accounting Manager
- Assists the Accounting Manager with the day to day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting Department including budget preparation and analysis;
- Assists in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, monthly reports and variances, budget performance and analysis;
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds;
- Oversees daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations;
- Performs general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals, prepaid expenses and related party transactions;
- Prepares books and computation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for government agencies such as BIR, PEZA, SEC and others;
- Coordinates with External Auditor for year-end financial audit;
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing Accounting Department Annual Budget Information; monitors; identifies variances; implements corrective actions; and
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned by the Accounting Manager or Top Management.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy with License
- With strong background in Financial Statement and Budget preparation, Taxation and other aspects of Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Mining and Metal
Ortigas, Pasig City