Assistant Claims Manager
- Oversee the medical referral of patients to accredited clinic, ensuring that they are accommodated well;
- Supervise the management of repatriated crew due to medical reasons;
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of medical reimbursement, monthly sickwages and payment to clinics;
- Send medical prognosis of crew and assessment of Final Disability Grading to local correspondent/ lawyer;
- Ensure that master file of repatriation record are updated and complete;
- Coordinate repatriation of remains of deceased crew and release of death benefit claims;
- Oversee the issuance of Certificate of Insurance (COI) from receiving of request up to payment processing;
- Process and monitor legal cases received from NLRC, NCMB, POEA, etc.
- Update all concerned regarding P&I matters.
- Must be a college graduate, preferably of business related course
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in claims and benefits administration
- With good planning, communication and customer service skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.