Assistant Documentation Manager
- Monitor long idling cargo, sends unclaimed notice / call the customer checks the reason of idling.
- Continuous follow up the status of long idling with the BOC via telephone, origin and send report to SHQ/HQ.
- Visit Bureau of Customs as needed.
- Attends to principals inquiries, ensures timely submission of survey report for demurrage/detention/local charges to SHQ.
- Monitor & ensures that non invoice demurrage / detention for Davao & Cebu agent was billed to customers on time.
- Get approval with MD/SHQ for the disposal of the long idling cargo & send to terminal checker for releasing.
- Prepares deduction request for dem discount/waiver if necessary
- Prepares the list of accounts which requires Demand letters and send to company's Counsel for sending to customers
- Signs import documents submitted by consignee's representative
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines.
- Leadership and team player
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Documentations/ CSR/ Sales or equivalent.
- With working experience communicating with the Bureau of Customs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Logistics