Assistant to the GM
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
- Detail-oriented and very organized.
- Strong decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable.
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures.
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the GM.
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed upon commitments. Ensure the team is rowing together.
- Effectively resolve issues – must be comfortable with addressing issues, solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Attract, retain and develop a high-performing team..
- Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity and clarity across the organization.
- Others as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience handling operations and people management preferably with organizational development background.
- Must be residing in Ortigas or nearby areas (Pasig/Mandaluyong) or willing to rent near Ortigas office.
- Must be flexible with working hours (with half-day Saturday work).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P 50000 - P 75000
25th June 2020
30th September 2020