Backend Developer (Node JS.)
- Experience working on object-oriented programming concepts (i.e. inheritance, classes and objects, polymorphism and encapsulation).
- Intermediate-level understanding of database concepts — relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database and ORMs/ODMs.
- Working knowledge of core data structures.
- Knowledge using software engineering collaboration tools.
- Working knowledge of architecture and design principles, security requirements, considering maintainability as you build and impact.
- Good knowledge of unit and integration testing, testing frameworks/libraries like PyTest, Nose, Jasmine, Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing with relevant testing frameworks.
Experience using cloud hosting platforms like GCP and AWS.
- Comfortable working with agile methodologies and experienced in estimation and time management.
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance.
- Knowledge using at least one web framework for your language of choice.
- Familiar with using code editors and formatting tools.
- Knowledge with web server technologies like Apache, Nginx.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools — Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI, Github Actions.
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics.
- Knowledge on containerization infrastructure and orchestration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.