- At least 2-3 years’ software development experience in PHP (PHP7 preferred)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working with WordPress Framework
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB or any other relational database
- Understanding of HTML5/SASS/JS (from backend perspective)
- Self-motivated, passionate and ambitious and importantly you have pride in what you create
- Flexible approach and willing to work in an entrepreneurial company establishing a pioneering Filipino operation
- Write “clean” and well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- The ideal candidate must have at least 2 – 3 years of working experience in backend development using open-source technologies such as PHP, WordPress and MySQL.
- It will be highly advantageous if you have worked on a single page
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13th June 2019
31 July 2019