A bookkeeper is a skilled employee, with training in accounting. The bookkeeper is responsible of the data entry and processing of the accounting information.
- Coding expenses and deposits in the ERP.
- Uploading the relevant backup and supporting information to the entries
- Preparing journal entry and adjustments.
Reconciliations and revision:
- Prepare and enter bank reconciliations
- Track and correct discrepancies
- Provide accurate reports to the supervisor and management.
- At least 2 years in a similar position, ideally in a US company.
- Accounting degree or similar
- Good written English, decent spoken English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.