Brand Advocate Manager
- Strategize & manage 360 marketing budget for all brands adaptable to Philippines.
- Plan & execution of core events and campaigns in Philippines
- Facilitate all press communications/relations and developing of materials to secure and maximize press and digital coverage.
- To co-ordinate and organize media interactions, networking sessions, and all PR-related activities.
- Direct managing social influencers and key opinion leaders.
- Liaise with creative and third-party agencies to develop all advertising and promotional materials.
- Monitor and develop brands’ digital/social media engagement and strategies
- Conduct event/campaign analysis; generate customer/consumer feedback to identify area for improvement or best practice implementation.
- Timely monthly report and management of competitor intelligence through various media clipping, photo filing, picture updates, pricing, and competitive activities.
- Business analysis for brands within each category in Philippines.
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager to align on all brand strategic plans, execution plans & communications messaging within Philippines.
- Collaborating with stakeholders (distributors, brand commercial & brand marketing) to deliver key activations/campaigns.
- Degree in Mass Communication or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant work experience in managing marketing budget, PR & mass communications
- Media savvy with the ability to build relationships with media and social influencers
- Excellent PR and communication skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and ability to handle multiple / diverse tasks
- Possess excellent project and time management skills; meticulous with an eye for detail
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- High competency in spoken and written English
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.