Brand and Marketing Manager
- Developing, implementing, and executing marketing plans both online and offline channels
- Create, develop (write, edit and proofread) and manage engaging content and other marketing materials
- Manage monthly campaign budgets, measure the effectiveness of campaigns, run in-depth analysis to develop strategies based on results and derive insights to optimize campaigns towards target.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to plan and develop content and marketing materials
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- At least 3 years of experience in Advertising/ PR/ Digital Marketing/ Integrated Communications industry
- Experience in real estate, sustainable products, companies with purpose is strongly preferred
- Excellent writing and graphic skills
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar
- Track record of elevating brand reputation and drive growth
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience with CRM/Marketing/Email marketing tools and content management systems
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and recommend best practices
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Remote work from: Philippines