The Broker Channel Manager is in charge of developing and maintaining the sales channels of the Company.
The Broker Channel Manager will have the opportunity to interact and learn from industry experts in the field of real estate, private equity, investment banking and technology.
The Broker Channel Manager will also be exposed to the affiliates of the Company, which house some of the top local and expat advisors, not only in the Philippines but in Southeast Asia.
The Broker Channel Manager must facilitate the real estate leasing and sales of properties owned by the Company, by acting as an intermediary between the parties such as third-party brokers, end users and the Company.
The Broker Channel Manager must build and maintain customer relationships, execute sales, and complete administrative duties, such as document preparation, and follow-up with customers. Customer service is a crucial component of the Channel Manager’s job; they are responsible for ensuring and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to work and entertain queries outside of regular working hours.
- Minimum of 5 years' commercial experience in sales and marketing, with three years in a mid-senior management role – ideally in the real estate industry
- Preferably with a thorough understanding of the real estate industry & customer marketing best practice
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- High level of commercial awareness and an instinct for exploiting profit opportunities
- Fluent in both English and Tagalog
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Possess strong leadership skills and a good understanding of people management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.