Business Analytics Manager
- Creation and management of data architecture/setup in the company.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Help in analyzing the country business holistically to aid the Leaders in identifying areas to address in terms of building overall business.
- Actively giving business inputs, solutions and ideas about profitability and occupancy by analyzing past trends
- Responsible for reporting all key business metrics to stakeholders and ensuring adherence to business plans
- Creating daily performance report
- Open to travel for business needs to different cities.
- At least Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, both writing and conversation
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Start Up experience is a plus
- Willing to work in Makati (hybrid set-up)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Makati (hybrid set-up)