Business Development Associate
- Identify potential business opportunities by researching market trends and analyzing customer needs
- Build and maintain relationships with clients from the Payments, Telecommunications, Banks, and Fintech Industries.
- Create proposals and presentations for prospective clients
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Must be a college graduate
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business development or sales within the financial services industry (Banking, E-banking)
- Also open to applicants with experience in Software or SAAS Sales
- Knowledge of Financial products and services
- Must be willing to work on-site in Ortigas, Pasig
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.