Business Development Manager
- Developing growth strategies and plans for both new and existing markets
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options, resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks: participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests: exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.