Business Development Manager
- Experienced in sales and business development preferably from a service provider or consulting company.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research and analyze market trends, competitor offerings, demographics in order to plan, create, develop and deliver marketing campaigns with high impact to annual sales.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Approve all marketing campaigns ad plans before they get implemented.
- Monitor marketing and sales performance and adjust strategies as needed.
- Hire, train and guide the sales and marketing officer and business development associates.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the same field.
- Has excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
P 30000 - P 50000
23rd October 2019
31st December 2019