The Business Developer’s responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth. Thanks to your conquering and entrepreneurial spirit, you will contribute to the growth of the Philippines entity and the company as a whole. Your duties will include:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and assess their wishes and concerns. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our services.
- Negotiate/close contracts, handle complaints or objections, maintain relationships with clients, maintain client records.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial date for management reporting.
- You will represent the company at various business development events, always keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry.
and competitor developments and trends, to ensure that the company can stay ahead of the curve.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams, collaborate with team members to achieve better results, and working towards achieving monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Over 3 years of experience in a similar role is essential, with a B2B background, with hands-on experience with CRM software.
- You must have complete fluency in English and Tagalog.
- The position requires strong business acumen, coupled with a determined and results-oriented mindset.
- With excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, being able to work with and understand different cultures, comfortable with reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone.
- Dedicated to absolute client satisfaction, this will require you to work irregular hours.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org