Business Systems Analyst
- Provide support to the project manager for major IT system projects focusing on e-commerce.
- Consults, analyze and recommend improvements to business partners and coordinate with the programming and development teams to design effective functionalities to increase the productivity of the company's e-commerce sites.
- Consults with managerial and systems analysis personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine the extent of programming and coding required.
- Analyze requests and develop system requirements from workflow charts or diagrams to support business processes.
- Manages system requirements including prioritization and coordination with representatives from other business units.
- Tests computer software, track bugs, and coordinates end-user testing.
- Compiles documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Coordinates version control and Release Notice communication with users.
- Provides second-level support to users thru the IT ticketing system.
- Reliable attendance is a must.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines.
- Strong understanding about business processes and controls in a manufacturing and trading environment.
- Strong understanding of data structures and experience with SQL queries.
- Project Management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Problem solving skills.
- With passion for technology.
- Outgoing and Energetic.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Very good English (written and oral).
- Knowledge to speak and read Mandarin/Cantonese is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.