- Excellent written and verbal Communication.
- C++ and/or Embarcadero/Borland C++ Builder.
- SQL Client/Server Applications.
- Windows multi-threading.
- Java development experience an advantage
- Technically minded individuals with strong troubleshooting and efficient problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent engineering degree.
- Agile methodology and frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, or XP experience.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Experience in providing guidance, recommendations, and implementation for features and enhancements of C# applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate with development and client staff on a daily basis.
- Ability to analyze, independently research/troubleshoot technical issues, provide alternatives, and recommend solutions.
- Basic experience in web technologies : JavasScript, REST, JSON, XML, C# and IIS.
- Experience working with JIRA is an advantage.
- Cloud development platform knowledge is an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11th October 2019
31st December 2019