Job Title: Chat Support Representative
Preferred Years of Experience: 2 years
Level of Role: Junior
Number of Vacant Positions: 50
- Chat Support will assist viewers through chat and/or phone about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation.
- Provide account and application support to viewers.
- Give accurate and real-time responses to viewer inquiries.
- Support team goals by meeting the set KPIs, attends and participates in meetings, and participates in the performance management process
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a chat support role.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong English language skills with high level grammar and sentence structure.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
- Deep sense of accountability and ownership of issues from start to finish.
- Experience in supporting digital streaming media and devices.
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity in alignment with department standards.
- Candidates must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig City and can start as soon as possible.
- Must be willing to work on any shift and shifting schedule.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.