Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Infrastructure management
- Virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V)
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions and cloud services
- Windows Server
- MS SQL, SCCM, and SCOM
- Managing datacenter operations
- Build and lead a high-functioning IT infrastructure team in technology practice and ITIL practice.
- Ensure maximum uptime and performance for the cloud infrastructure systems and conform to customer’s SLA.
- Available 24/7 for critical infrastructure related incident escalation.
- Ensure the infrastructure is optimized to handle new customers and new solution offerings.
- Solid experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience designing, deploying and maintaining scalable, HA infrastructure with the following:
- Current virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V), server, storage, replication, and data protection technologies.
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions and cloud services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
P 30000 - P 40000
1st July 2019
31 August 2019