Collections Section Head
- The position is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the collection operations and strategies of the bank.
- Your primary focus will be to lead a team of collectors and ensure the timely and efficient recovery of delinquent loans, unpaid debts, and outstanding dues owed to the bank.
- You will play a crucial role in minimizing bad debts, maintaining the bank's asset quality, and fostering a positive customer experience while adhering to regulatory guidelines.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Candidate must be a graduate of any business-related course.
- At least 2 years of experience as collection supervisor in another banking
institution handling secured and unsecured loans and managing early stages of collection.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 or later, especially Excel, Word, and
- Willing to work on site
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.