Costing and Reconciliation Team Lead
- To support manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
- To adhere to stakeholders’ requirements.
- To ensure prompt and accurate information are provided to clients by ensuring that shipments are properly checked and coordinated.
- To contribute Kaizen and process improvement projects/initiatives.
- To provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- To assist management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- To generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives and deadlines.
- To develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- To answer team member questions, help with team member problems, and oversee team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- To do administrative and adhoc tasks assigned by direct superior.
- With at least 2 years of experience in leading a team.
- Must have an operational accounting & finance background (reconciliation, invoice posting, Accounts Payable).
- Nice to have: logistics background Knowledge in any accounting system.
- Nice to have: SAP.
- Must have an advance knowledge in Excel (Pivot, v-look up, formulas, etc).
- Nice to have: Macro
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
22nd October 2019
31st December 2019