Credit Analytics Officer
- The position is primarily responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to help the organization make informed decisions.
- The job holder is tasked to collects, analyzes, and interprets data using various analytical tools and techniques to identify patterns and trends in customer behavior, market dynamics, and operational performance.
- The position is also responsible in creating reports, dashboards, and visualizations to communicate data-driven insights to stakeholders and develops data-driven strategies to improve business performance, increase revenue, and reduce costs.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- 4-year College Graduate of Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, IT, or similar courses
- At least two (2) years work experience in analytics, data science, and business intelligence.
- Must be proficient in R
- Willing to work in Makati City
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.