- Develops technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure its alignment with the business goals.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential.
- Well versed in current technological trends and familiar with variety of business concepts.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- CTO is responsible for developing and evaluating the company’s resources and using the available capital to make investments that help the business achieve its short- and long- term goals.
- Uses stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technologies in use.
- Communicates technology strategies to partners and investors.
- Discovers and implements new technologies that yield competitive advantages.
- Helps departments use technologies profitably.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines.
- Has proven working experiences as a Chief Technical Officer or similar leadership role.
- Has an excellent ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Has a solid understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- With excellent leadership capabilities and organizational abilities.
- With MBA or a master’s degree in any related field and/or any post-graduate degree relation to the profession.
- At least five (5) years work experience as Chief Technical Officer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.