Customer Support Manager
- Project management skills
- The successful candidate will partner with and assist with both internal stakeholders and our clients’ needs by capturing requests, identifying solutions, working with key stakeholders and delivering needed outcomes.
- They are responsible for strengthening business relationship through output and proposing value-add solutions that can lead to growth and additional opportunity.
- The CS Manager will be required to successfully create, prioritise and deliver their individual and team plans.
- They will also have a strong background in coaching and development in order to drive the skillset of the team agents and leaders to their full potential.
- They will need to be highly organised and detailed oriented with a strong command of verbal and written English.
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience as a phone or non-voice Customer Support, Account or Client Success/Solutions Manager. Chat experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Expert use of MS Office suite of tools, especially proficient in MS Excel. General understanding of technological terms and trends.
- Experience in delivering value added strategies and solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver multiple projects within set deadlines alongside BAU deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and comprehension with a high level of focus on detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to improve customer interaction in a Client Services/Solutions environment.
- Request, run and analyse current and needed reports – data analytics experience is an advantage.
- Experience in coaching and development skills at both entry and leadership level roles.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Ortigas, CBD.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Ortigas, Pasig City
22nd January 2020
31 March 2020