- Able to work effectively and efficiently in a team.
- Capable of producing quality outputs with minimal supervision.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and project timeline, and is open to working beyond office hours.
- Able to lead and coach his/her teammates.
- Capable of reviewing output of staff.
- Flexible and is willing to work in client sites within or beyond Metro Manila, and is open for secondment in other EY offices.
- Has good attitude towards work and has a strong desire to learn.
- Interested in pursuing a long-term career in ITA practice n Functional.
- Project management skills
- Able to organize project activities and schedules in line with the approach and methodology
- Able to monitor the accomplishment of action items.
- Able to prioritize project activities and workload accordingly when deadlines are tight.
- Able to understand and plan for the client’s expectations.
- Experience in working on projects utilizing agile project methodologies.
- Experience in IT operations, software development and application and infrastructure support.
- Able to respond promptly to all client requests while adhering to review procedures • Analytical skills.
- Experience in conducting risk analysis and management.
- Experience in performing data-driven analysis and synthesis, to draw insights.
- Able to synthesize data enabling accurate identification of client issues and communicate clear explanations and suggested actions to the project team.
- Technology skills.
- Experience in the use of R, C, Java or Python programming languages, and associated machine learning libraries/packages.
- Experience in multiple tools/language/frameworks within the Big Data & cloud ecosystem (Hadoop, MongoDB, Neo4j, Spark, Hive, Hbase, Cassandra, etc.)
- Communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with client counterparts through structured questioning, careful listening and delivery of fact-based findings.
- Able to present project outputs with clients.
- Able to translate complex information into non-technical, easy to understand language
- Apply data mining, machine learning, and statistical analysis techniques like hypothesis testing, segmentation and modelling to analyze large amounts of data.
- Help clients make data-driven decisions through (a) analysis of structured and unstructured data sets, (b) build out predictive models and (c) advising our clients on data mining leading practices.
- Design and develop solutions leveraging big data technology (Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, Neo4j) to ingest, process and analyze large, disparate data sets to exceed business requirements.
- Unify, enrich and analyze customer data to derive new insights and opportunities.
- Leverage in-house data platforms, as needed, and recommending and building new data platforms/solutions as required to exceed business requirements.
- Conduct research and collection of relevant information and knowledge from internal resources to provide value-adding recommendations to clients.
- Supervise and guide staff in the preparation of management reports.
- Support Managers in proposal development.
- Attend meetings with clients to understand their needs, and offer relevant insights and solutions.
- Attend and participate in internal trainings.
- Complete the required and assigned web-based learnings.
- Prepare time reports in a timely manner.
- Develop positive relationship with peers, supervisors and mentors/counselors who can provide advice and support
- Responsible for providing support in ensuring that objectives of the projects and engagements for ITA practice is met.
- Senior Associates are expected to conduct the detailed project activities, provide guidance to, and conduct first level review on the work of, his/her staff during the engagement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13th June 2019
31 July 2019