- Sales And Marketing Skills
- Project/Operations Management
- Site supervision
- People management
- In-charge in Preventive Maintenance and Small Projects Contracts review and monitoring.
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company sales, revenue and collection targets.
- Leads the team in the acquisition and processing of Requests for Quotations and monitoring the proposal's status up to sales booking stage.
- Handles commercial negotiations
Manages Accounts Receivables, ensuring collection targets are met.
- Willingness to take strategic risks, acting to acquire new customers and manages existing client relationships.
- In-charge on the consolidation, monitoring and analysis of the Department’s Finacial and other relative Reports.
- Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor the performance of commercial activities, reporting results to management.
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to assist in meeting financial targets and maintaining overall customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least five (5) years work experience in company commercial negotiation, preventive maintenance , FDAS, Fire Protection and Suppression and Surveillance Systems and people management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
General Electric Contractors
5th June 2020
31st August 2020