Deputy Head, Finance and Admin
- Provide effective support in preparing regular financial reports and internal controls over various business functions.
- Coordinate with various departments in the corporate office in India to ensure processes are in sync with the headquarters in support of the Head of Finance and Admin.
- Takes an active role in coordinating year-end audit preparation and acts as the prime contact with the company's auditors.
- Assist in managing the company's cash balances, forecasts cash flows, and is the primary liaison with the company's banking service providers.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the finance department, performing a variety of routine and complex accounting, finance, and administrative work to assist the
- Finance Head and the rest of the team members in governing the company's finances.
- Education : College Graduate – preferably completed a Finance Management or Accounting course; must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA); Master in Financial Management is an advantage
- Work Experience: a. Experience of 15 to 20 years in the same field of discipline with 5 years in a senior position
- SAP FI experience with a good understanding of controls in MM (Materials Management) and SD (Sales and Distribution) modules
- Good knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standard) and experience in interacting with various local financial and reporting regulatory bodies
- Direct and indirect tax exposure with sound understanding of local compliance and general accounting and auditing procedures
- Functional Skills & Work Attributes - Strong planning and organizational skills, analytical and dynamic; Controllership; Excellent knowledge in Audit; Good interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel to other countries as may be required by the business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.