Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Supervising a team of 2-3 marketing specialists.
- Focus on various digital marketing platforms, including:
- Facebook advertising/job boards;
- YouTube; and
- Website. •
- Optimization of the various platforms.
- Developing and sourcing the digital content for the platform of marketing.
- Researching trends.
- Working closely with the President of the Company, along with the Operations Manager, to deliver:
- marketing material production;
- brand design; and
- partnership marketing.
- Development of social media content and promotion contributing to master marketing calendar.
- Developing an excellent working relationships with the Company’s recruitment team and designing various recruitment channels in support of the team.
- Meeting key deadlines within the marketing calendar, and project management of action plans to meet deadlines involving people and systems management
- Work within the marketing and advertising budget, along with development of effective marketing reports which align to budget.
- Be a contributing member of the management team.
- Other marketing strategies that are determined from time-to-time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to post and manage Facebook advertising
- Experience in using HubSpot would be ideal
- Expert in providing effective and relevant analytics
- Good knowledge of marketing concepts
- Strong candidate focus
- High degree of organization and time management
- Capacity to work independently and in close coordination with key departments within the business
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Recruitment and Staffing