Digital Marketing Manager
Drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the webshop.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
SEA & Paid Media:
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Webtrekk, and Eloqua landing page sources reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing with SEO/SEA and major search engines.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English B2).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Independent Inspection Services
Remote work from: Makati City