Director (Software Engineering)
- Mentor, Manage, Lead, and Hire teams of Software Engineers
- Actively participate in all phases of the SDLC
- Drive technical decisions
- Create and review technical design docs, code, and test plans; provide feedback
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships at all organizational levels and across functional teams
- Identify and manage priorities within the teams
- Work with others to establish policies and procedures which drive best practices in software development, testing, and deployments
- Ensure compliance with security best practices
- Work with the Director, Project Management to ensure priorities across teams are clearly communicated
- Create systems for employee growth, including frequent 1 on 1’s, training, and any other opportunities for personal growth.
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Must have at least 10 years of experience working with and managing a team of at least 10 to 20 people.
- He/She should be able to monitor and ensure productivity and ensure consistently accurate output for each project
- Demonstrated history of implementing and managing significant software development projects
- Expertise architecting and developing backend services in AWS using: RDS, Aurora, CloudFront, S3, API Gateway, EC2, Lambda
- Previous experience delivering products under an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Solid communication skills and ability to work well in a remote team environment
- Proficiency with Git, Git flow
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.