- Sales Achievement & Revenue
- To implement plans and goals that will deliver sales achievement by attaining the required sales performance in a defined period of time.
- Monitors and reviews per product performance of major and minor brands.
- Reviews and initiate plans to sustain sales, product movement, inventory levels and sales at trade outlets, hospital pharmacies and other accounts.
- Territory Business Management
- Manages and supports the development of Key Opinion Leaders within the assigned district.
- Ensures target MDs are included in the MRs master list, and the same is regularly updated to support growing business.
- Ensures timely implementation of Marketing programs based on plan of actions.
- Responds effectively to immediate customer’s concerns, needs or queries. Attends to these at professional perspective and in alignment with company’s guidelines of code of business conduct.
- Closely coordinate with HRD to ensure that no vacancy in the team will occur for more than 2 weeks.
- Manage effectively the operational expenses and company assets.
- Prepares necessary documentations and reports as required. Submit these within the allotted timeline.
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time to carry out business goals.
- Performance Measures
- Team Sales Achievement
- No. of MRs performing
- Total sales achievement
- Business Management
- Administrative reports
- Marketing implementation
- Reports submissions
- Customer Management
- People Management
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Candidate must be a College graduate
- With more than 5 years of sales experience gained from a Pharmaceutical company.
- Experience handling cardio or anti-infectives is an advantage
- Willing to be based in Cebu
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.