Executive Assistant to the CEO and Compliance Officer
- Prioritize inquiries and make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the executives. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of the Board Secretary.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Implement the procedures and policies described in this MTPP.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enhance the anti-money laundering policies, procedures and controls of the company
- Develop compliance programs, review company policies, and advise management on possible risks.
- Record findings from compliance testing, internal audits, external audits (e.g. BSP), the company’s officers, or the BOD in a Monitoring Report.
- Implement changes to the MTPP and the company’s SOPs based on the foregoing and reflect all progress in the Audit Monitoring Report.
- Train all employees on the MTPP, and how to comply with AMLC and BSP regulations.
- Submit AMLC/BSP reports on behalf of the company such as the CTRS, Covered Transactions and Suspicious Transaction Reports.
- Present the following reports to the BOD
- Audit Monitoring Report
- Results of compliance testing, internal audits, and external audits.
- Results of KYC and due diligence on Investigate List
- Status of transactions flagged for further investigation
- Suspicious Transactions Report submitted to AMLC
- Compliance status of all Agents and Merchants
- Status of Training Program
- Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Assist HR with documentation both local and overseas
- Assist HR in timekeeping for the employees
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- At least 5 years of Executive Assistant and Compliance Officer experience
- Fluent in English; strong written and verbal skills
- Presents oneself well. Can handle both local and foreign clients.
- Must be confident, fast learner and understands technology well
- Can travel and work extended hours even on weekends (when needed)
- Can handle multiple projects at the same time
- Flexible and a team player that is willing to do what it takes to get the job done
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.