- With skills in Planning, Monitoring, and Controlling of Feed Quality Assurance Protocols in the Poultry and Swine operations of the Farms.
Implementation of Feed Quality Assurance Protocols
- Designs and monitor sampling and testing plan for incoming raw materials.
- Provides technical basis in evaluating incoming suppliers and products y support the company’s supplier and product accreditation programs.
- Ensure government pertinent regulations on laboratory procedures relating to feed safety, environemt and occupational.
- Cascades to all the farms the Feed Quality Assurance plans and protocols.
- Attends to quality concerns from internal customers ( Company's Internal Farms).
- Audits compliance of feedmill operations to GMP and Internal SOP and submit findings to the Feed mill Manager and Operations Manager.
- Coordinates with Company's accredited laboratories all testing activities related to the test that are not available at Company's Feed Laboratory.
- Conducts emergency farms visits and does basic troubleshooting in case of reported quality concerns.
- Submits Monthly Quality Assurance Audit report to Operations Manager, and Farm Managers after each audit.
- Prepare and Weekly Reports Feed Quality Assurance Tests and Results to Operations manager and Feedmill Manager.
- Coordinates disposition on raw materials and finished goods rejections with proper documentation and marking on the non-conforming material/products to purchasing and feedmill departments under the approval of the operations manager.
- A licensed chemist or medical technologist.
- At least 2 year experience in laboratory practice.
- Geographically flexible, willing to stay in the farm for 26 days straight in a month.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.