The Finance Director is responsible in analyzing everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Provide periodic financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Applicants must be a PERMNENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Proven experience as a Finance Director or similar position and a licensed CPA/CFA
- With relevant work experience in a Food Manufacturing company
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of SAP ERP or similar system
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles in a food production company
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.