- Responsible for finance and accounting processes according to our corporate procedures, including payroll accounting.
- Ownership of all financial systems and processes, ensuring the integrity of financial records.
- Accomplishment of any legal and fiscal duty of the Company.
- Provide relevant financial and operational reports to Management.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 10 years experiences.
- Demonstrable track record as a Financial Controller in trading or manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work across departments.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, good leadership in terms of setting up goals & objectives, managing performance, motivating people.
- Knowledge of local tax laws.
- Experience within a multinational environment.
- Excellent command in English, both spoken and written.
- Working knowledge with Dynamics AX a define advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
KC Global Talent Solutions
6th August 2019
30th September 2019