- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly detailed oriented and strong quantitative analytical skills is a must
- Accounting research and problem-solving skills
- Build the underlying infrastructure for and oversee all accounting and finance activities.
- Lead the full P&L, including revenue management, opex planning and budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning, goal setting and modeling lead.
- Proactively identify and pursue means to improve financial and operational profitability, stability, and risk.
- Deliver analysis and reporting of the business' financial results (variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted).
- Manage the monthly close process and reconciliations.
- Manage month-end close for various General Ledger functions; including review of journal entries, account reconciliations, analysis of results, and close reporting.
- Prepare, review, and analyze payroll account reconciliations and supporting documentation with focus on identifying and resolving reconciling items.
- Lead accounting projects, including the design and implementation of key financial systems, internal controls, process efficiency, global close efficiency, audit readiness, and management reporting.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- CPA/CA or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in accounting or finance in a high tech organization.
- Solid knowledge of financial accounting policies and procedures, and financial statements.
- Amenable to work in Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandaue City, Cebu
2nd April 2020