- Taxation and Audit
- Performs financial or operational sensitivity/trend analysis for Financial Controller’s review and recommendations.
- Prepares, consolidates, and reviews periodic forecast, annual operating and capital expenditure budgets and long-range plans of the company
- Directs the preparation and the consolidation of operating and capital budgets of the various departments ensuring timely and accurate submission of data.
- Provides assistance to departments on budget issues and concerns.
- Reports and discusses variances between budget and actual expenditures with superior.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly computations of income and deferred taxes and coordinates with General Accounting timely and accurate submission of Income Tax Returns.
- Handles reconciliations of issues and other activities involving compliance to BIR regulations.
- Performs other related function as may be assigned by superior.
- Graduate of BS Commerce or Accountancy, must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Three (3) to five(5) years experience in management reporting, with extensive exposure in budget preparation.
- Experience and skills in handling tax and external audits.
- Team player, with ability to communicate effectively, both in oral and written language.
- Computer literate.
- Preferably with training in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. With trainings related to Finance and Accounting job functions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
29th April 2020
30th June 2020