- Organization Management
- People Management
- Accounting and reporting of the 2 Aviat Entities in the Philippines, with focus on a timely and accurate close, given our external reporting obligations.
- Maintain and improve the quality of all account reconciliations.
- Support (large) changes of processes and reporting needed for a change in accounting standards.
- Support and complete timely the local audits, tax returns and support of local tax audits.
- Cash management, incl. forecasting, support local collections and plan disbursements in line with our reporting cycle and improve our payment process.
- Maintain and improve Fixed Assets register, oversee AP and AR processes and oversee and improve our (manual) project accounting process.
- Good understanding of local payroll process and related obligations and taxes.
- Financial advice and support APAC management team regarding commercial and operational issues.
- Pro-actively bring up issues and discuss solutions with remote management (in Europe, USA and Singapore).
- Maintain and improve compliance, for example: SOX, internal control, payment policy and other internal policies.
- 5-8 years’ experience of progressively financial appointments within multinational companies, larger audit firms and/or shared service centers with regional capacity and experience with remote management.
- Good knowledge of the various cultures and ways of working within APAC in an international setting (Singapore, Europe and USA). Able to adapt, develop and implement plans, strategies and processes in ways suited to local cultures and customs.
- A good mix of technical financial and accounting knowledge, commercial business acumen and strong people and organizational management skills. Audit experience is preferred.
- Well organized, with a disciplined approach to evaluating priorities and deliver in a changing environment.
- Outstanding administration skills, with the ability to review and drive improvements in systems and procedures with the emphasis on efficiency and accuracy.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferable Oracle and MS Office skills (Excel).
- Excellent multi-lingual communication skills with a strong command of English, verbal and written communication.
- Able to travel frequently domestically and less frequent to Singapore, Europe or USA.
- A background check is part of the interview process
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
KC Global Talent Solutions
2nd July 2019
31st August 2019