- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Closely work with the in-house accounting team and outsourced accounting & bookkeeping team to ensure an accurate and timely daily, monthly, quarterly, and year-end close for all financial reports before submitting to HQ (ex: (statutory accounts, tax reports and all compliance required).
- Prepare PnL Forecast submission on monthly basis and 3 Months Rolling Cashflow
- Forecast on weekly basis to HQ.
- Optimizing cashflow by collaborate with internal and external team for payment schedule arrangements, commercial terms, credit terms and collection cycle recommendation to support on negotiation with 3PLs and other vendors.
- Partnering with related department/HOD to supports on budget monitoring, budget preparation, budget analysis, financial analysis and forecasting activities.
- Work with the Sales Team to analyze business performance and market conditions to create revenue forecasts to assist senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports.
- Undertake research and feasibility studies on Proposals from sales, logistics, and other business team.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support the overall goals and objectives.
- Develops, maintains, monitors and analyzes the business unit process and procedure involving financial activities such as: cash collection, sales validation, reconciliation process
- Work closely with cross functional team, acting as the primary point of contact for country in finance related matters.
- Any other ad-hoc requirements, initiatives, projects from CFO
- Applicants must be a PERMANENT RESIDENT in the Philippines
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance with minimum 3 years relevant experience in Managerial capacity
- Strong analytical skills, Advance Excel skills.
- Ability to handle and analysis diverse sets of data.
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines and work extra hours as required by business needs
- Agile, Adaptable to a Rapid Changing Business Environment, out of the box thinking and Strong team player.
- Critical and strategic thinking, ability to face challenging situations and be assertive as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- SQL, VBA knowledge is a strong plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.