- Ensures smooth operation in the accounting department, a team of 9 staffs (including 1 I.T.).
- Responsible for the staff’s training and development as well as hiring requirements.
- Formulates guideline and implement rules to monitor, protect and make sure that everything is under control within the accounting department and all other departments involving company funds, assets and claims.
- Coordinates the cash requirements with Cebu head office.
- Preparation and review of the monthly BS and P&L report in accordance with USALI (Uniform System of Accounts in the Lodging Industry), compares it with the budget and last year's figure, discuss and/or review it with each department heads together with the GM and finalizes it with the notes and/or narrative reports before submission to the GM and/or owners.
- Financial analysis and budget preparation based on the details taken from the actual hotel's performance, historical and forecasted results.
- Capex reviews and monitoring in line with the budget • Regular review of AP and AR aging report.
- Review and approval of purchase orders.
- Review and approval of payroll and related government mandatory deductions.
- Review and approval of all disbursements (cash, cheque or telegraphic transfers).
- Contract reviews and commentaries.
- Makes sure that all reports being distributed to any department has been strictly reviewed and well documented.
- Tax reporting and planning.
- Coordination of internal and external statutory audit.
- Knowledge in all facets/sections of the accounting department.
- All other administrative functions related to accounts and company's benefit.
- At least 5 years as Accounting Manager or Controller.
- Prior work experience in a hotel setting - team management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
22nd October 2019
31st December 2019