- Oversees the preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements and reports. Ensures timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting in accordance with corporate requirements.
- Continuously assesses and reviews internal controls pertaining to the changes of business/operational environment. When necessary, initiate changes to the business processes and control systems to ensure strong control environment is maintained in the business.
- Coordinate the full scope SOX compliance audit by Asia Pacific Internal Audit Department and external Audit by Big4.
- Prepare and analyze corporate financial statements and government reports.
- Lead projects to improve system and processes.
- Streamline company legal entity structure according to business needs.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or Finance and obtained a license as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Must have a 7 to 10 ++years of progressive accounting experience and previous Managerial experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KC Global Talent Solutions
17th June 2019
31st July 2019