We’re seeking an effective candidate with strong financial modelling skills to develop and manage models for financial and data analysis.
- Create and continuously develop financial models for strategic business direction
- Provide analysis and deliver insights from the model
- Build solutions and scenarios with creativity to support decision making
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to evaluate the reporting requirements.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance functions
- Experience in energy or real estate industry an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or Computer Science
- Proven technical ability to make financial models and analysis which includes the ability to research, interpret, validate and reconcile complex data
- Excellent skills in structured problem solving and ability to perform complex analyses and draw meaningful and actionable insights.
- Familiarity with accounting and tax issues that may impact the company
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and recommend best practices
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Remote work from: Philippines