Front-end Development Team Lead
- Interpreting client specifications and identifying website requirements.
- Creating timeframes and work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Meeting with clients and/or internal team to discuss website design and function.
- Updating tasks and writing reports about the team’s performance and occupancy.
- Ensuring high-performance and uptime, and managing all technical aspects of the Content Management System.
- Conducting research and keeping abreast of web development trends.
- Supervising junior web developers and designers, analyzing areas of development, and scheduling coaching sessions accordingly
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or any related field.
- Extensive experience as a web developer.
- Experience in a leadership position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to offer guidance and support.
- A creative thinker.
- Excellent knowledge of web development disciplines including WordPress, Shopify and other Content Management Systems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Technology (Software)