- Design and build the website front-end that meets the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Collaborate with the web designer to match visual design intent.
- Maintain website performance and security using standard tools and plugins.
- Conduct regular backups on client’s website to ensure restore points are properly in place.
- Troubleshoot issues on client’s website, hosting, domain, email delivery and such while keeping the site up and running.
- Evaluate code and/or website architecture to ensure it meets.
- Minimize revisions by clarifying documents ahead of time with Project Managers and/or anyone involved in the project.
- Ensure that scope of work is clear and well documented.
- Ensure that all agreements are captured in writing in order to avoid miscommunication.
- Attend to team meetings in order to set clear expectations.
- Address issues that need attention by proactively communicating to the team.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in front-end development, programming or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to convert Photoshop and/or Figma mockups to WordPress.
- Well-versed in WordPress builders like Gutenberg, Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer.
- Knows how to navigate and customize a Shopify website and its Liquid language.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written English), ability to communicate confidently across all employment levels.
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, critical thinking and learning abilities.
- Strong time management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Technology (Software)