Frontend Developer (React)
- Deep understanding of at least one frontend framework — React.
- Experience working with at least one CSS framework — Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Materialize CSS.
- Experience with unit and integration testing and testing frameworks/libraries — Jest, Jasmine, Mocha.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of at least one task runner — gulp, npm scripts.
- Working knowledge of at least one module bundler — webpack, parcel.
- Experience with using at least one version control tool like Git or Mercurial.
- Experience working with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements and impact.
- Experience with formatting and code linting tools like ESList, Prettier.
- Familiarity with writing code in TypeScript.
- Knowledge of Model-View-View Model (MVVM) architectural pattern.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.