Full Stack Developer
- Implement high-quality RESTful API components following industry standards and best practices using native PHP and Codeigniter.
- Implement front-end applications using AngularJS framework.
- Consistently optimize application performance to ensure APIs are always responsive.
- Design and deliver scalable messaging solutions.
- Ensure application security on every layer of the application.
- Brainstorm and contribute ideas during product planning sessions and product Solutioning.
- Provide full documentation of delivered requirements.
- Utilize Cloud and DevOps tools and technologies such as configuration management, automation, continuous integration, build, code repository, containerization, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with Product, QA and IT Ops teams to ensure quality, usability and performance of the applications.
- Provide regular feedback with other team members for better collaboration.
- Take ownership of the delivered features and applications.
- Provide application support to customers by answering complex questions on functionality and product usage via web, phone, chat and email.
- Deploy patches and updates for platforms in production.
- Strong problem solving skills with efficient ability to identify and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to interact, collaborate and prioritize with internal teams
- Highly self-motivated, goal-orientated and results-driven
- Proactive and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and fluent in English
- BS Computer Science, IT, IS
- 4+ Years of relevant experience
- PHP and Codeigniter Framework
- Data Modelling and ERD
- Database technologies such as MySQL
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- AngularJS or similar frameworks
- Web Application Architectures, REST APIs, GIT, Design Patterns
- Familiarity with cloud Infrastructure
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.